Thanks for considering to contribute! This project is a massive undertaking and developed just by a few people, so every little bit helps.
We welcome contributors of any skill level and background. You don’t have to be a software engineer to make a large impact in an open community project!
Besides code you can contribute in many different ways:
- Improving the documentation
- Graphic design
- Adding more interesting data science examples
- Improving CI pipelines
- Working with the community
- Mentoring others
- and much more…
Before you start working on anything:
- Consider joining our Discord Server to discuss your ideas
- Make sure your work has an associated GitHub issue, it’s assigned to you, and the scope of work was agreed upon with project maintainers (we value your time and really don’t like rejecting PRs!)
- Technical contributors should read the DEVELOPER.md for instructions on correctly setting up their environment (similar files exist in all top-level repositories)
- Understand the Licensing Terms